Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Week 5 Power Rankings

To no surprise, for yet another week there remains one, and only ONE undefeated team..

its...

none other than...

 dumroll please....




...yes.... you guessed it!


Kaptain America!!







Thats right motherfuckers...its party time in the USA.


And like all parties.. we need a bartender or as we like to call them here...a beer bitch.

Luckily i know just the guy


Beer Bitch Spot... or 8th) Chingones de Zac.

These chingones better be chingones at serving beer. Because that will be their vocation if they don't add any W's in that win column. Now fetch me some beers.




"....thank you....



...thats a delicious beer, Lara."


"Cheers fucking losers..."

7) BonTito Freak

Well, well the freaks stood no chance against the fury of America. So for that...Tito Freak:
 


See yourself out. But I'll need Alvin Kamara before you go thanks. 

6) FX4 Gold Rush

They lost.....again.








Besides... I own all the Gold. Yours included.





5) Engineering Champions


You engineer champions?

Wrong! The Only Engineer here is:




 Yup, me.



Have been.. for along time.



O you know just here engineering my championship run... years in the making .


4) Dude Where's my Carr?


"oh is this your car??




Mine now.


  

Thanks Bro..laterrrrr


3) Rigo Suave  

You think you're suave...youre not. I on the other hand....











Women love me.

2) Porky's Prime Cut

You think you have prime cuts. Ive had better.











mmmm so good.



1) Kaptain America



What can I say? I'm undefeated. I'm simply the best. Thank you.
Genius Move of the Week:



Who else but Kaptain America for assembling the lineup with the most points scored. 257. Rodgers leading the way with 74.







Bitch Move of the Week:



For yet another week... FX4 Gold Rush for putting forth the lineup with the least points scored in 111. Peterson with a grand total of 6 rushing yards and 8 points.








Random Funny Shit:





 Highlights:

NFL:


College:




No comments:

Post a Comment